By accessing the web site at , you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mvesesani Media Limited’s web site for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or performance (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mvesesani Media Limited’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mvesesani Media Limited at any time. Upon terminating your use of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Mvesesani Media Limited’s web site are provided “as is”. Mvesesani Media Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mvesesani Media Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mvesesani Media Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mvesesani Media Limited’s Internet site, even if Mvesesani Media Limited or a Mvesesani Media Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mvesesani Media Limited’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mvesesani Media Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mvesesani Media Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mvesesani Media Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mvesesani Media Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mvesesani Media Limited of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Download expiry
Once payment has been made for an album or song, the download link will appear under “MY ACCOUNT” and will expire 7 day after purchase. During this 7 day period, the consumer can download a song as many times as they like
9. Age restrictions
You must be 18 and over or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction in order to use or purchase products on Mvesesani. By creating an account you confirm that you are of sufficient legal age to use the service.
10. Prices and Tax
Prices shown on this site include tax, where and to the extent that tax is required to be applied to the product under Zambian tax law.
All product prices are charged in and shown in Zambian Kwacha.
We reserve the right to change prices listed without notice.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of these terms would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mvesesani Media Limited’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Zambia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Due to the digital nature of the products that are sold in the Mvesesani Store which include
- Downloadable software products
we are not able to accept any requests for returns or refunds.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We do not store any credit/debit card details and make sure credit/debit card transactions are done through secure SSL.
Cookies are small text files. Many websites place cookies on your computer when you visit. Cookies are used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently, and to provide useful information to website operators. Many web browsers allow users to control most cookies through their browser settings. However doing so will prevent the checkout from working and you will not be able to place orders. More information about cookies, including details on viewing what cookies have been set and how to delete them is available at: visit .